From Gospel Advocate 1 September 1932, p. 980:
N. B. Hardeman closed a thirteen-days’ meeting on August 14, on the Gallatin road, near Isaac Lytton High School. Seven were baptized and three restored. The purpose of the meeting was to lay a foundation for a new congregation in that section. It was sponsored by the churches at Twelfth Avenue, North, Trinity Lane, and Chapel Avenue, Nashville. Some others contributed.
And so began Jackson Park Church of Christ. Their 80th Homecoming celebration will be 7 October at 9am.